Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pictures?

A big thanks to Seth & Jessica and the others (Burger Man Romney, the Kings, etc.) who made the reunion such a success! Lindz & I had a great time, and it was so good to see all of you and catch up! Somehow experiencing Seth standing on a bench yelling at people brought back fond memories of Buddy Calderwood in seminary years ago. Anyway. . .unfortunately we got all the way back to Florida and realized we don't have a single picture of the whole thing--anyone want to share???

Gracias,
Scott

1 comment:

Matthew Winder said...

I think that would be a great idea if anyone has any pictures. It would be good for those of us that were unable to attend. I have enjoyed looking at this to catch up with old friends. Congrats to everyone on where there lives have taken them. Thanks Scott for setting this up. And even though i wasn't there thanks to Seth and Jess for planning the reunion, It must have been a lot of work rounding us all up. Keep in touch. Matt