Corianne (Kolditz) Adams
Yay! I'm actually excited it's been ten years! I feel like I'm starting to become an adult with responsibility! Ha ha! My husband Jonathan and I have been married for 8 years. We both graduated in Elementary ed with special ed. He is from Las Vegas and after graduating we moved into our first house there. We weren't planning on ever moving back to Rexburg but opportunites arose that were too good to pass up so we've been living in Rexburg the past 3 years. Jon has taught at our own Sugar high school!! as well as couched the jv volleyball team. He is going to start this coming school year at madison though. Which will be good since our kids go to Madison. We have three kids, Kydan is 7, Ceanna is 5, (she was the one born 3 months early and weighed 1 lb. 10 oz.) and Paysen is 2, we are also expecting number 4. I pretty much go crazy at home with the kids! I work once a week at Ostermiller counseling with a childrens group, gets me out of the house! I run across fellow classmates, now and again, Freeman lives several houses down the street from us, Danae Romrell lives around the corner, and I see Stears all the time, she's everywhere ha ha!! Jon coached her sister (even went to state), and our kids are on the same soccer team. Scott's boys Jaydon and Jyson are in Ceanna's primary class. So I guess I feel some connection to the past, must be what happens when you stay in Rexburg!!! Anyway, I think I'll stop blabbing now! It's good to hear from everyone!
17 comments:
COrianne, did you say your baby was born 1 pound 10 ounces. There has to be a story there. I am glad to hear that you are doing so well. Thanks for the post, I didn't think you were rambling.
I know you are so dang glad to see me everywhere! YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES FOR SURE. . . Just kidding well I am sure I will see you tonight at the big soccer games. Love ya ~ Jenn
OH YEAH by the way your kids are freakin darling. . .
OKAY you are officially such a nerd! Madyson made the Idaho Falls Elite Allstars cheerleading team this year. She took a regular dance class last year and then tried out for the team this year and made it. It is so much fun to watch her, but it costs a TON of money to do it. It is by far the best cheer program around. Their uniforms are to die for. (So cute) They do competitions and perform at the Utah Jazz Game. We will be traveling to Utah and Boise quite a bit in December, January and Febuary. If you want more information I am sure I will see you around =) like tonight! Love ya ~ Jenn
Maybe if I keep leaving you comments, you will look like you are the most popular in our whole class. . . Ha ha ha I know I am so stinkin funny!
Bedrest for that long ... you deserve a medal. Glad your baby is doing well - I'm sure you are a great mom!
Angie
I am just so glad you found your little one . . .and Corianne he was ONLY THREE soccer fields down. . . no big deal at all. ha ha. I will get you that information on Tuesday at the game, just bring a pen! Love ya talk to you soon ~ Jenn
I think you have the most comments so far. . . =)
Corianne, that is so cool you have a son named Paysen, My Peycen was born March 17 of 2005, when was yours. I thought I'd seen you at walmart one day, thats a daily trip for me it seems like it. I'll see you Saturday.
corianne by the way thanks for telling me I look young!!!
Corianne,
You're right, those days of the Ricks College married ward and "Madison Park" apartments feel like forever ago! Can't wait to see you and your family.
Corianne! How did I miss you? I'm not the brightest with this 'Blog' thing, obviously! Hey, my oldest sister works up at the hospital with your mom! How long has your mom been up there? Jessica loves it there! . . . so about that baby thing . . .yeah, I don't think its gonna happen for you like it does for me! You were always more petite, . . . looks like the apples aren't falling too far from the tree, huh? I guess they both have their pro's and con's. I'd be afraid of breaking the little one's, and I'm convinced if I have any more big one's they'll break me! But the truth is that I had gestational diabetes with my last two. They just failed to mention that I had it with the 11 pounder. So I wasn't the most careful with what I ate and he was 5 days over due, cuz I was tryin' to do the 'all natural' thing (no induction,no pain meds, no epidural, etc.) Not the brightest idea I've ever had!
Hey, I would love to see pictures of what a 1 pounder looks like! You should bring some to the reunion. See you soon.
Okay, when you say teenagers for the next reunion, that REALLY makes me feel old. Thanx. :) Good to hear from you, and you're family is way cute. Seriously. Maybe I'll see you one of the times I visit Rexburg, but I swear, everytime I go there to visit family, I NEVER see anyone from Sugar. Either that or I don't recognize people. O-well, thx for the comment, and I'll c-ya later.
Hey Corianne,
I am pretty sure it was our senior year and it was a great time going to state basketball with you all. That was one of the memories I was telling my husband about. I remember getting lost the one night trying to get to my dad's house, and getting in trouble for staying in the hotel room with Jana the first night. Do you remember that? Yes, senior prom was a good time. I ended up with a boyfriend after that great blind date. Which of course only lead to heart ache. I saw you at the reunion also. Sorry I didn't get a chance to visit we weren't there for very long. It was great to see you from a far.
From reading the blogs it sounds like you were elected to be in charge of the next reunion. . . good luck with that. Keep in touch!
Ha ha! Just read your comment you wrote me. You're funny! Anywho, I was thinkin, maybe not a watermelon, but maybe a case of chocolate donuts everyday for nine months. That's bound to grow you an eleven pounder! If that don't, who knows what will???!! Ha ha. . . .
. . .so this whole time you thought I kidnapped your child from your car (with the windows down)??? I'm not THAT observant! I wouldn't have even noticed him in there, unless he was crying. The little doll was just standing about 10 feet away from all the cars, just watchin' everyone! (However, He had NO hesitation about leaving with me . . .good thing it was against my better judgement to steal the little guy! He IS SOOOO cute! Congrats for getting the fun experience of planning the 20 year reunion! Ha ha.
You should email me sometime. missynryan@msn.com It was fun talking with you at the reunion!
Thanks for the post Corianne. I was glad I could remember. Half the time I can't remember what a towel is called or my children's names, but I could surely paint a picture of it no problem. I wish I could have stayed longer and rubbed shoulders with everyone, but I am glad I had a chance to say hi. Thanks to this site, we can all have a lasting connection, so until then, enjoy life.
. . . Was he buckled down?? You might have an 'evil canevil' or however the heck you spell it, on your hands, huh? Either that or who knows!!! . . . and I have no room to talk about all the mother of the year awards I have, cuz my 2nd to youngest drank antifreeze! So, I think it's pretty safe to say, that ANYONE who has ever had a toddler or been around one long enough to see what they are capable of, knows how it is! I think it has nothin to do with our 'mothering'! (Least, that's what I tell myself) :) So, don't worry about it. Have a great week! Melissa
Post a Comment