Shaun Williams and family
Here are some Photos from Christmas just this last year. We've had a long last year. This is my wife Nadia and our Son Taylor and our Daughter Elizabeth. He's 3 and she is 2. It's a good thing they're cute, they know how to get into everything! Really good kids though. We're still in Rexburg for now. I"ve been working on my website and freelance Illustrating. Graduation is over at BYUI and I majored in Illustration.
shaunwilliamsillustration is my site at .com. See some of you at the reunion. Our best wishes to all of you out there. Later, Shaun Williams and Family
artbyshaunwilliams.blogspot.com


5 comments:
It's nice to hear from you, Shaun. Glad to know that things are going well. I took a look at your website. You sure have a lot of talent. Do you do most of your work with Photoshop? Take care of yourself and good luck with the website.
Shaun, your family is so cute. That's so great t hat things are going good for you and that you've been able to continue with your art. I always loved looking at it. It was cool to see you at the reunion. Take care.
So, did you study the year book before coming to the reunion, or are you just better with names then me?! I was impressed you knew who everyone was! good to see you, your family is cute!
Hey Bro! You should seriously take a look at doing some art for Baen Books www.baen.com. That might fit you perfectly.
Take a look!
Later,
K/\/\ort D
Hey Shaun,
I would be interested in seeing some of your art. Do you have a posting anywhere? My husband has got art in the Phillips Gallery in Salt Lake, also has a show in Orem at the Utah Valley University. He will be having a show at the Rio Gallery in Salt Lake in December so if your up that way let me know. I kind of into the art thing now, (we live and breath art around here). Good to see a picture of your family. Let me know. Dixie
Post a Comment