Matt and Miriah Winder






I have been all over and done all kinds of things. I am currently in Lafayette, Indiana where i met my wife Miriah. We were married on the second of June this year. I have two Children from a previous marriage. Brock is 6 and Kalli is 4. They are the reason i moved to Indiana. I am working as the night Manager of a grocery store. It is not the job i had in mind ten years ago but it pays the bills. I am toying with the idea of going back to school. It is hard to believe it has been ten years. Where did the time go? It is fun to see all the posts on here to see what everyone is up too. Unfortunately I won't make it to the reunion but isn't that one of the perks of being a twin. You see one you see the other ha ha. As far as i know Marshall is going. Well good luck until next time.
5 comments:
Tell me I am seeing things you didn't name you son Brock the poor kid won't have chance in life any way looks like your doing great I haven't seen you or marshal for ever wish you were coming to the reunion take care talk at ya later
Wow, Matt. You're wife is absolutely gorgeous! Such adorable kids too! Glad to see you're doing well. Thanx for leaving a comment on my myspace page forever ago. Stay happy and maybe we'll see ya at the next reunion.
Hey man, it's good to hear from you. I don't think I've heard anything about you since you moved to Boston (or was it Baltimore??). Your family looks great. Drop me an email sometime. knathanp(at)gmail(d0t)com
Matt. . . Your family is stinkin cute. It looks like you have your hands full with those two little ones. Your wife is beautiful and you look okay yourself =)! It sounds like your doing really well. We missed you at the reunion, but it is fun to be able to see what you have been up to on this website. So keep in touch! We better see you at the 20 year. Love ya ~ Jenn
jen didn't mention that her and i are in charge of the 20 year, so make plans to attend now because it will be rockin! Your family is so cute! Saw marshall and his 5 kids! crazy! his wife is really nice too. it would have been cool to see you but i'm glad things are going good. 20 year though!
Post a Comment