Hey everyone its Candace Weekes (Berry). Hope all is well. I haven't seen or heard from almost everyone since Graduation. Sad HUH!! Well I am sad that I won't be able to attend to Reunion, but excited to be a part of the Blog. I am Married to Joshua Weekes (originally from Archer) and we have 4 children. One boy, Gabe (7), and 3 girls, Abigail(5), Brylee(3), and Dakota(1). Gabe is all boy! He loves soccer and playing Gamecube. He is getting ready to start 2nd Grade. Abigail is our shy little one, that is until she knows who you are, then watch out! She will be starting Kindergarten this fall. She loves to sing and dance. Brylee is our little social butterfly, she loves to talk to everyone. She makes everyone smile! Dakota, or Kodee as we call her, is a menace!! She is probably the most independent of all our kids. She also has the tendancy to create smiles and laughter from all that surround her! They are all great friends and love to play with one another.
We live in Eagle Mountain, Ut. It is west of Lehi above Utah Lake. Josh and I work from home as Real Estate Investors and Mentors. We love it. Hope everyone is well and can't wait to read about everyone.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's great to hear from you, Candace! Your kids are SO cute, and I think I see a slight resemblance of you in those girls! :) We'll miss you at the reunion but thanks for saying hi!
HELLO CANDACE. . .Long time no talking to! Your kids are freaking cute. Well I wish you could come to the reunion, but I understand the busy schedules . . . trust me. I hope all is going good with you and your darling family. Keep in touch. Love ya ~ Jenn Handy
Candace n Josh,
It was good to see you guys at that funeral. You guys look so happy! I'm glad. What a fun family! Your poor little boy. . .I remember how I was with my only brother, heh heh. At least for Gabe's sake, he's the oldest, huh? That's rough being outnumbered like that, I should know. I now have 5 boys so I am the ONLY female at my house (if I don't count my dog).I'm not sure which one would be worse, the only female in a house full of boys or the only male (not counting his daddy) in a house full of females and their hormones! Your girls look just like you . . . how'd that happen? Not one of my kids look like me. They're all too cute!
Too bad you can't make it. . .we'll miss ya. Maybe the next one, huh? Take care. Melissa
Wow has it been that long. Last time i saw you Gabe was just a baby. And I didn't have any. Congrats though. How is the rest of the family. Tell everyone I say hi. Keep in touch. Matt
Post a Comment