Thursday, July 12, 2007










14 comments:

Angie Miller said...

11 pounds 5 oz? Tell me you had TWO epidurals.

Angie Miller said...

Melissa, I appreciate your vote of confidence on my driving. You know, you were one of my first friends when I moved to Sugar!

(BTW, I got a D- on my drivers ed final. I was the WORST in our class. Mr. Romrell told my mom he didn't think I was ready to drive yet and to wait at least three months before I did any solo driving. The memory is still making me blush.)

Angie Miller said...

Yeah! You did got the pictures up!

Elder Paysen Adams said...

Your awesome!!!! I have tiny babies and would love to have a big fatty one, instead of sticks! This will probably be my last, so could you give me pointers?! I eat a ton and that doesn't seem to make a difference, so what's your secret?! Don't hold back on me now!!! :)

rachel harris said...

5 BOYS!!! Wow, that has got to be quite the household. They are so darling. I'm glad you posted pics cuz it is so fun to see them all.....but you didn't post a picture of yourself or husband....just somethin to think consider. I glad you are doing well. How is your family? It's funny that you mention my hair because I cut if off about 7 or so years ago and it's weird to think it used to be so long. Your hair was almost as long. I guess it has been forever since I have seen you. Good to hear from you and I will see you at the reunion.

Jenn Handy said...

YEAH. . . I am so glad you figured out your pictures cause your boys are freakin cute. I will see you next week! Love ya ~ Jenn

Jenn Brown said...

Ok I don't even know where to begin with all of the kids you have. I mean holy.... well lets just say it takes a very courrageous woman to have all those babies so way to go! They're all babes by the way. Congrats! I'll see you next week.

Jenn Brown said...

Oh my gosh girl! You look awesome! Are you sure you've had 5 kids cause you don't look like it at all!

SUMMER YANCEY said...

Melissa, I think the last time I saw you was at Albertsons and your 3rd boy was just a baby. Yes mom and dad Hymas still live in Newdale, both retired. I'm over with all my trouble but no more kids thats kind of a bummer I was waiting for that little girl. Hey maybe we will adopt. I used to see your husband playing coed softball. I hope to see you tomorrow.

rachel harris said...

Melissa, I want you to know that I think the same about you. You are such a nice and sweet person....and you are so freakin pretty. It was good to see you and see your family. I hope life continues to be good for you and your family. Thanks for the nice comment....you made my day. Have a great day!!!!

Elder Paysen Adams said...

okay so i'm sad that your answer to having a bigger baby wasn't eating watermelon or something! No pain medicine is kinda crazy, i've never had a epidural, not even with my preemie who i had to have a c-section with, i was out cold and intabated that there was no need! but with the other two i have had nubane which is a narcotic! Loved it, still felt all the pain but was so high that i didn't care! best stuff ever--and your babies kind of get a little of it and they sleep the first night cause they are drugged! I KNOW i'm horrible but i'm a wuss and can't bear the thought of the epidural needle! That's cool that your sister works with my mom she's been there for i want to say a year but who knows i'm so bad with time, i forget even how old i am and how long i've been married! anyway, thanks for getting paysen out of the car! he was asleep and we did have the windows down! ha ha!

The Russell Four said...

Hey! Nice to hear from you, and wow, may I just tell you how much I admire you right now?! FIVE boys! How do you do it? I only have one and he's SO incredibly busy. Maybe its just cuz he's 2, but seriously. Anyways, I would have loved to catch up w/ u and everyone at the reunion, but had a wedding to go to in Logan. Couldn't miss it. You're a doll, keep up the good work on those kids, and send me any pointers on how to keep a 2 year old tame during sacrament meeting. Is there a secret drug or something I don't know about??

Elder Paysen Adams said...

Wait, you mean Paysen wasn't in the car?!!!!! I'm confused?! See he was asleep in the car, so did he wake up and get himself out of the car?! crap, now it just proves how good a mom i am!!!!! okay and doughnuts just make me gain weight and i do that with all my pregnancy, so no luck i'm just doomed for stick babies! :)

Elder Paysen Adams said...

your right about the toddler thing, anyone who has one understands! I'll just keep telling myself that! It's not just my kids that are crazy! Well thanks for guiding him to the party! i'm glad he didn't decide to go for a walk around sugar!