Sherri (Price) Russell
Okay, I guess I'll post, too, just in case anyone really cares. And please, get over the shock that I'm somehow still alive. Nope, haven't died in a car wreck yet. Luckily I live in Utah where we're all bad and crazy drivers so I seem to fit right in and have been wreck free for about 8 years. I moved away to Salt Lake City back in 99, met the sexiest man alive and married him in 2001. We had our little guy in 2005 and named him Evan. He's got that whole terrible two thing down pretty well and I swear, all I do is chase that kid as you can see in pics of us at an Easter egg hunt. It's rare that I actually can hold him in my lap, like in the pic of us at Christmas time at the in-laws. Anyway, we built a house in the Cottonwood Heights area of SLC a couple years ago and finally finished our landscaping in the backyard this year.
We tried to have another kid, but it ended up being a molar pregnancy and I had to have a DNC a few weeks ago. Don't know what a molar pregnancy is? Neither did I. Google it. Just know that it sux and hope it doesn't happen to you.
My husband Jake works for Bonneville Radio/ KSL as one of their radio engineers and he's the one who pays all the bills. I'm just a full-time mom but have two little side jobs that give us some playing money, and they're both that I can do with my kid. I work from home where all I have to do is watch the news on weeknights, type up a summary of the stories, and upload it to my employer. Then recently I decided to get a second job at a fitness center's child care and only work a few days a week from 9-noon. It's great cuz I can take my kid with me and I get a free membership.
That's it in a nutshell. I won't be seeing you at the reunion this year, but if we by chance meet before the next one, feel free to say hi.
5 comments:
Sherri! How are you? I haven't seen you forever, . . .we missed you at the reunion! You look so good and your little one is adorable! Take care! Melissa
Sherri it is so good to see that you are doing so well. Your little family is darling. It looks like your hands are very full. Yes my husband works with your mom at the post office. He loves it, not having to deal with people and it keeps him in shape with all that walking he does. ANYWAYS . . . Good luck with everything and keep in touch. Love ya ~ Jenn
Hey Sherri, Yeah i wasn't sure you got that or not since you never responded. I used it for a short while but then deleted my account. good to hear from you. Take care.
look at you girl, you are cute! I love your hair! your little guy looks like trouble just like mine! at least they keep us in shape right?! missed seeing you! 20 year right?! We'll all be even sexier! And we'll have teenagers! Scary!
Hi Sherri! When I read your website, I was a little suprised to meet another person who had a molar pregnancy. I had a partial molar pregnancy with twins. That was before I had my two kids. I have a two year old too that is going through the terrible twos. I had a D & C and had the weekly blood tests to make sure it didn't come back. Was yours a full or a partial? Good luck with everything. Dixie
Post a Comment