Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nate and Angie Phillips






This page is a great idea! I've enjoyed seeing all of your pictures and catching up on what you've all been doing. I really haven't seen that many of you since high school. I went to the University of Utah and got a B.S. in Computer Engineering, graduating in 2004. While I was there I met my wonderful wife Angie and we were married in December 2003. After receiving my degree, I accepted a commission in the Marine Corps and we moved to Quantico, Virginia for a year. In 2005, we moved to Okinawa, Japan, where we are currently living--so I won't be attending the reunion. My daughter Alizabeth (Isn't she cute!) turned one on June 28 of this year and we have a second baby on the way, due in February. We are having a blast living in Okinawa and enjoy learning about the culture and food of Japan (I love Sushi!). We plan on returning to the States next summer, but I don't know exactly where we'll end up yet. This is our most recent family picture, taken after hiking for 45 minutes to a waterfall here in Okinawa. Keep in touch and I hope to see you all at the next reunion. Take care.

4 comments:

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

Nate, good to hear from you. I am sorry that we won't see you for the reunion. You have a cute family. That is neat that you get to go around the world. I hope all is well and that we get to see you at the next reunion or sometime.

Matthew Winder said...

Hey Nate, I have been wondering about you for a while now. Marshall said you were in Okinawa. Congrats on the little one. It sounds like things are good for you. Keep in touch. My email is mattandmiriah@gmail.com. Later Matt

Elder Paysen Adams said...

what a cute family! your little girl looks like she could wrap you around her finger!!!

Brushdragon said...

I finally checked my own blog section to find that I had people posting to me! In answer to your question, I do use photoshop. I also paint with oil, watercolor, acrylic, and love to sculpt with clay. I will be updating my website sometime soon, so check it out. Thanks for the post Nate. You guys look great. Later