Huh...Wayne here
I graduated from Ricks like quite a few of you did then went on to the University of Idaho and got a Bachelors in Computer Engineering (or as Nat says Computer Engi-nerd-ing.) I now work at Micron Technology in Boise. Right before I graduated from Ricks in 2001 I married Natalie Birch and we now have two boys (Mason - 5, Spencer - 3 1/2) and one on the way due in December. Natalie is hoping for a girl this round and I am hoping for a baby. I have much better chances of not being disappointed. A year ago we bought a house in Mountain Home, ID. Now most of my spare time is spent remodeling and fixing. My boys love it, we always have a project to work on together (to the left is the boys and I working on their swingset and tower.) I don't think we have any recent family pictures but I will see what I can find to post. It is nice to see a few familiar faces. Good luck.

3 comments:
Hey (pause) Wayne (music)
It is good to see where you are at. I was wondering what you were doing. I can't believe how many of our class members are living in Boise. Congratulations on the kids and kid coming. I hope you have a baby too,that would be weird if you had a kangaroo. Say Hi to your wife for me. I hope to see you at the reunion, today.
How have you faired with the layoffs, I'm over in Caldwell, give me a call some time
when you get some spare time i have some projects i would like constructed, haha! your wife and kids must love to have a handy man. my kids would drop dead if we were to pull out the tools and try to construct a swingset and tower! that would be scary! anyway glad things are going good, take care
Post a Comment