Sunday, July 15, 2007

Eat some Cheetoes for us...







I wish so badly I could be in Idaho this Pioneer day as our class circles up their wagons, but alas I seem to be perpetually stuck in Patterson’s anatomy class. I’m on trauma call that week. I hope to be out of school with a real job and living out in the Wild West again (although I find the East even wilder) by our 20-year class reunion. But I guess by then we might all be old, wrinkled, and not able to remember high school.

The last ten years have been busy ones. Natalie and I just celebrated our 7th anniversary. We have one angel, Mckinzi, who will start first grade in the fall. Then there are our two Boston-baked buns: Isaac will be 4 in September and little Ezra is a mere babe at 6 months.

Nat and I met on the blue and white Ricks College cross-country team; she continued there and graduated in BYU-Idaho’s first graduating class while I wore orange at ISU. We’ve been in Boston for the last four years wearing crimson at dental school – and upon driving home we ran out of gas exactly half way back and settled in Great Plains of Minnesota. I guess I’ve got at least 6 years of school left. But hey, the snow and wind will remind me of Digger country. Although no one knows what the elusive Digger is, at least the Mayo Clinic has our same school colors.

I’m delighted to see how well you are all doing. Your children are all so beautiful. I wish you all the best in life’s pursuits. Until another decade slips away, God bless.

Tyson J Teeples
tjteeples[at]gmail[dot]com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyson! Just thought I'd drop a note cause I noticed that you guys also have a 6 month old Ezra. Our Ezra William-Gary Sutton was born on January 15, 2007 (one week earlier than he was due)! Crazy, I thought that we were the only ones to name our little one Ezra! And boy did we get a lot of crap from all our family for doing it. We were pretty much the only ones who liked the name! But he looks like an Ezra to us! Take care and good luck with all your school stuff!
Melissa (Virgin) Sutton

Angie Miller said...

North Dakotans are the best, dontcha know?

Jenn Brown said...

Oh my gosh! Who let you have kids? That's crazy to see Tyson Teeples as a FATHER! Ok I'll stop but still, it's freaky. I guess some of us decided it was time to grow up, while others said, the heck with that and went the other way :) Your kids are all so cute. Good luck with everything.

Jenn Handy said...

HOLY COW. . . Your family is so freakin cute. Your little boy looks like a mini Tyson. It sounds like you are staying very busy! I wish you could make to the reunion but, I completely understand. It is great to see that you are doing so well. OH YEAH by the way I am going to bring some PEZ to the reunion just for SETH! =)

Anonymous said...

Weird! one of our due dates was actually the 24 of january, but thankfully we were induced earlier than that, he came out one ounce under 9 lbs. Wouldn't have wanted him growing 2 more pounds by the 24th! But we COULD have had our Ezra's on the same day! ha ha. Take care, and I totally agree that Ezra is an awesome name. . .gives them a lot to live up to, huh?

Jean Wilding Richardson said...

Tyson! I love seeing these posts from former Sugar 3rd Ward folks. You're family is adorable and you're wife is a cutie! You'll definately be missed on Saturday.
Jean

SUMMER YANCEY said...

New Kids were hot!! Tyson sounds like your life is going great and you got yourself a lovely wife. Maybe we will see each other before another 10 yrs goes by.

The Russell Four said...

Hey Tyson,
Want to hear how small a world it is... When I first moved to Salt Lake, I made friends with this girl named Jill from I.F. and when we got to talking about me moving from Rexburg, she asked if I knew an Allison Teeples. I guess they were best friends growing up or something. Anyways, your family is so beautiful. Great job!