Friday, July 20, 2007

Jade and Nancy Bills



Hey Everyone sorry I didn't make it to the reunion but a few things came up. I am living in Grant Idaho with my wonderful wife and 4 children, 5 and under. I also went to Ricks College and graduated from BYU-Idaho in 2003. I met my wife and got married in 2001. We now are blessed with 4 healthy children Joyanne, Noah, Hiram, and Jaden. What fun. We are living in Grant Idaho, a small suburb of the small city of Rigby. We just recently built and moved into our new house right off the Lewisville Highway. It is quiet and lots of space around so that is wonderful. I graduated with a degree in Education but currently am working as a Business Manager for Qwest, in Idaho Falls. It is nice to be close to the area I grew up in. Things are great for us here and we are happy. Again sorry I can't see you all for the reunion but hope to hear from more of you here on this site.

7 comments:

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

I am sorry you couldn't come to the reunion. I am typing the morning before, and so I can't tell you what you missed out on. You have such a cute family. Did you make your house out of logs? We will have to get you next time.

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

Oh, I just had the memory of the class throwing you up in the air and forgetting to catch you when we were at the park. Funny the things you remember.

Jade said...

Thanks Hackiman let me know what I missed. I think I still have a bruise from landing on the ground, i just remember being out for about 30 seconds

Nate said...

I don't think I've heard anything about you since I saw you at the U that one time. Thanks for the update. Your family looks great.

Jenn Brown said...

Jade what's up? You're family is so cute. I was wondering when I was at the reunion what you were up to. That's cool that you live so close to home. You haven't changed a bit. That's crazy you work in Idaho Falls. Maybe I'll run into you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Jade, What a sweet family! You look happy! Good luck in life and take care! Melissa

Elder Paysen Adams said...

your family is cute! it's wierd seeing everyone and that they have kids? weren't we just kids? then in 10 more years we'll have teenagers. wow, we are getting old!when did time start going so fast?anyway it's good to see pics and hear how things are going.