Jean (Wilding) Richardson
Wow! I'm loving all these posts. Let's keep the site up for years to come and update ourselves from time to time. I'm going to post without pictures for now and see if I can get my ancient computer to cooperate in the near future.
A quick update from me and mine ...
I graduated from Ricks with a nursing degree and promptly moved to Utah where I began an exciting nursing career at LDS hospital. I currently work at St. Luke's in Boise as a cardiac nurse. So, if you're ever visiting Boise and have an unfortunate heart attack ... we'll most likely cross paths (I would suggest avoiding these extreems!).
Steve (from Tacoma, loves motorcycles and root beer) and I met at Ricks and then moved onto the University of Utah where he wrapped up a bachelors degree in communication. He's an EXELLENT communicator and has a great nack for telling people what they need to hear without being offensive. What a talent! We made the trek up to Boise to attend grad school at BSU (go Bronco's - Fiesta Bowl Champs). Steve is currently a Certified Professional Mediator which has given him a "lawyer" itch. He's studying for the LSAT test comming up in Sept and we feel confident that this is the path the Lord would have us take. Never thought I'd be married to a lawyer! Thank goodness for faith and prayers.
We have decided that being parents is by far the most rewarding and frustrating of all professions on God's earth. Gage (5) loves 'Star Wars', his scooter, NASCAR (don't know where that one came from), and the Seattle Seahawks (thanks to his dad). Sunny (2) is quite the social butterfly. She loves babies, grandparents, and everything pink. It's hard to discipline someone who's so adorable all the time. We're adding another "tator-tot" to the bunch in October - baby boy ... yahoo!
I look forward to seeing all at the reunion on Saturday. Thanks Seth and Jess for all your hard work.
4 comments:
Jean, it's so good to hear what you've been up to! Life sounds VERY busy for you guys! A nurse? That's neat. Sounds like we have a few of those in our graduating class! Take care and hope to see you at the reunion.
Jean, it's good to hear how you've been doing! I have seen you also a few times but it never seems like the right time to chat. I think I saw you in a code once and I figured that wasn't appropriate to ask what you've been up to ;) There seems to be a lot of us here in Boise and yes, I have seen Ben a few times. Did you know that Thad Hollist works in CCU also. I think there are a few others but we'll have to chat. We now live in Boise near the mall but we moved from Meridian after we fixed up a house and sold it in the Sunneybrook subdivision. We were in the Sunnybrook ward before we left. It's such a small world and it's nice to know there are others from Sugar around. We'll have to chat at the reunion and maybe if at work if the situation permits. Have a great day and I'll see ya at the reunion.
Jean - so fun to be in the same stake, though I am sure you missed me at stake conference - I was in the hall the entire time with a wild child. Hope all is well for you ... down the street and around the corner. I don't know why we don't get together. We should!
Angie
It seems forever since we were newly weds in the same apt complex and family ward! I want to see pics, but I guess the reunions a couple days away. c u then!
Post a Comment