Brock, Mandy, Kelten, Kasen, Kreed and somewhere Kassidy???
This is pretty cool to see all that every one has put on this site and see how much everyone has changed in 10 years.This is the only family photo that I have right now on the day I Baptized Kelten I will get a new one soon there all there if you look close. It was great to see all of you who came to the reunion it was alot of fun glad I went. Still don't know how I managed to get the most mature award I must have been really immature in school. What am I talking about I still am why grow up life is to short. I don't know what my hurry was to get out of high school and get a real job. Life was fun and not as much worry.. I met my wife Mandy my senior year working at the golden arm pit's (McDonald's) we were married on July 9 1998 and have had 4 kids since Kelten (8) Kasen (5) Kreed (2) and Kassidy 1 month the lord must know me way to well because if the second had been a girl it would have all been over. I love having kids they make life fun and interesting not a dull moment at our house. We live in Teton and we love living here it is great. I work at Madison County Implement (John Deere) in the Parts Department I love my job most days. Hope I never offended any of you in school or treated anyone in a bad way if so I am sorry. Well hope life treats you all well c-ya
3 comments:
It's about time you two finally get something posted! Cute picture! See you there!
Brock and Mandy . . . your family is so freakin cute. It was sure fun to see you guys at the reunion. Just like the good old days in shop class . . . . (right Brock) well I hope all is going good with you keep in touch. ~Jenn~
Ha Ha you did all right being named Brock. He should be fine. Besides I could have named him sue. Glad to hear things are good. talk to you later. Matt
Post a Comment