Hymas update
I'm not sure that Joe will ever post anything , so I'll contribute a little. Joe actually just graduated from THE Ohio State University's Medical School last month. We matched in Columbus for residency, which means he'll be here for another 4 years doing Pediatrics and Internal Medicine at OSU & Children's hospital. We bought our first house a month ago as well and have been enjoying having our own space! We have two children - Evan (4) and Calder (2).
Christmas 2006 (this was taken at Mark & Maegan Hymas' house)

3 comments:
Joe and Lisa, How are you? It is so good to see how you are doing. We just bought our first house as well. and I have to say that is really nice. Congrats on your degree, I hope you do good in your residency. My brother had to go through that and so did my brother in law and it is tough. I remember seeing Evan, but I hadn't met Calder yet. You have a great family.
Hey, This is Melissa (Virgin) Sutton. I've got to admit I'm a little slow at this blog thing, I thought I already posted a comment for you guys, but it never went through, so I'll send you another one!(If by chance the other one somehow appears, I appologize for the repeat. . . .
Congratulations on everything . . .your degree, wife, and kids! What a cute family. It's so fun to see pics of everybody. A little weird too. My mind still remembers everyone how I left them 10 years ago, so its crazy to see everyone now with kids AND ten years older! Good luck with everything. Melissa
Hey Joe. . . and wife I have not met yet=). How in the heck are you? Your family is so stinkin cute. That is great to hear that you are now an offical home owner. I love my home too! Well Joe it sounds like you are so busy with school, but hang in there it will be so worth it. . . Are you planning on attending the big reunion? Let me know. It is so good to see that you are doing so well. Love ya ~ Jenn
Post a Comment