JENN (STEARS) HANDY







HELLO EVERYONE! Jenn Stears Handy just checking in! This web page is so neat. I hope everyone will get on here just to keep in touch! I cannot believe it has been 10 freaking years! I am really looking forward to seeing all of you at the reunion. Just to give you a little information about me and my family. I have two children a girl (Madyson) who is seven and a boy (Kyler) who is five. They are a handful. My husband (Jared) and I have been married for almost 9 years! He is the best husband and father in the whole world. =) I am really lucky to have him. He works for the Post Office here in Rexburg Idaho. I am a paralegal working for two attorney's also here in Rexburg. My husband and I play co-ed softball every Friday night, that is really fun and I get to see alot of our class members that way. Well if this is not enough information about me then you will have to email me or talk to me at the reunion. I miss you all and am really looking forward to seeing you.
15 comments:
Now there's someone I haven't seen in FOREVER! How in the world are you Jenn? My how time flies, huh? Your kids are so cute (not hard to tell whose daughter Madyson is!), and it is wonderful to hear how the past few years have been for you and Jared. I'm glad everything has gone so well. It will be fun to see you guys next week!
Scott
Jenn,
Of course I am coming! (unless by chance some unforseen tragedy occurs at our house . . .you never know! So if my toddler doesn't get into the anti-freese and nobody cracks their head open, then I will be there. Ha ha, . . .no serious! Looks like I will be flying SOLO, that is solo with my kids, but without my husband. His 10-year was a couple of years ago and I didn't go to it with him, so because he has a great memory and an obvious grudge because of it (just kidding), I will be on my own! Serves me right, huh? So, I will plan on going to his next one so everyone can meet him at our next one in 5-10 years! Watch for me there, I'll be the one minivan full of boys! heh heh! . . .no, but really, I'm serious, that would be a White, Dodge caravan.
See you there!
Who's the cute brunette? Wait - is that JENN???
You still look gorgeous!
BTW, your daughter looks exactly like you.
Angie
Jenn -- you destroy those pictures!!!
Angie
Okay you have to tell me about the cheerleading Madison is in. Ceanna would love that! She's been in ballet and tap and likes that but she loves watching the cheerleaders on tv. give me the info girl! Watching ceanna play soccer is torture! Kydan not so bad! Their still little right?! I think i'm the pshcho soccer mom!
You just barely figured out I was a nerd, come on I could have told you that ages ago!! I think it's just gotten worse since i've had kids. Now was that my child in the middle of the soccer field across the park?! I tell you I'm such a good mom! I'm surprised I haven't been called in to cps! And I work for a counseling service? That's messed up! ANYWAY....I would like that number and look into it some more. Ceanna would be a good top of the pyramid! :)
By the way, i've always DREAMED about being popular so you can continue posting notes on my page! Ha Ha, if you like I can return the favor --for a small fee :)
It will be so good to see you too! Maybe it will be in a more calm invironment and we can chat. Your kids are so big and grown up. They are so cute! I can't wait to see everyone and see what they are up to.
Just wanted to clear up the missunderstanding. . .Uh, that would be ME with the most comments!Just to clarify, . . .that would be 5 plus 6, which equals . . . . . . . . . . . . . shoot! where did I learn my math skills???? Just kidding!
So, uh, tell me what that means, huh?
Heh heh heh.. I do have a life, but this website thingy is SO addicting. I almost forgot about everyone in ten years!All this just reminds me of how fun it was to know you all! Totally kidding about my number status. . .I really am trying to stay humble about all of it. :)
Jenn,
I remember well the day your mom taught me how to play the Lion King song on the piano. I can still play it.
I also remember when Seth threw a pack of PEZ that time. Great memories.
I'm so happy to see how well you're doing. You have a beautiful family.
jenn whats up, you about kick our butts friday, I need to retire(I am almost 30), its just not the same playing on a different team + without the hubby. Cheree and I were talking saying we should do the first Monday of every month to go out with the girls. Let me know!! See ya Saturday. Your kidees are cute and they look just like you.
Hey Jenn! I love your cute dark hair. Looks good on you. So I guess your hubby works w/ my mom at the post office. :) I knew Jared a little bit back after we graduated. He's a way nice guy and you're lucky! Cute kids too, by the way. Glad to see you're doing well. Maybe I'll see ya sometime when I visit Rexburg.
Best,
Sherri
Wow the dark hair make you look like a different person. Sounds like your kids are keeping you busy, but i think that is what they do is keep us busy. They are a lot of fun though. If i wasn't so far away I would have made it to the reunion. I heard it was a good time. Any way i best be going, talk to you later. Matt
your post is now in the oldest of oldest! 3 pages away, I wonder when they start getting deleted!! ha ha! I just wanted to be a dork and leave you another message. what happened you have more comments then me?! did you dream about what you are going to do for the 20 year reunion?! i'm glad your in charge you'll do awesome!!! :)
shop class huh how ya been sorry I didn't get to talk to ya I was making sure I got the most mature award what the heck I must have been really really really imature in school and obviously no one there know to much about me because I am still imature oh well looks like you are doing good cute family hope they act just like ya! c-ya
Post a Comment