Hey all. It's been cool looking at all of the posts and pictures on here. I can't believe some of you and all that's happened in your lives. I haven't really been up to much. Just working and playing. Here I am in this picture with Sophie Bowen. She may not want to be on here with me, but I don't care. That's what she gets for being my friend :) JK. I haven't kept in touch with a lot of people accept for Suzanne Galbraith and Melanie Briggs, and of course Sophie. The reunion looks like it will be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see everyone and I look forward to hearing from more of you.
Jenn Brown

6 comments:
Hey Jen, (and soph) Hey thanks for the comment. I too look forward to seeing you and everyone at the Reunion. It is crazy, I will be flying in the night before and then out later that night on Saturday. It will be short, but very worth it.
Soooo? How are things with you two? (I'm assuming that you both are using this blog?) I haven't been up to anything new. . . just the usual for me, cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. Somebody should have warned me what boys are like! ha ha!
This pic of you two is a good one. . . are you both in Utah? What keeps you busy. . .besides the gym (according to your brother)? See you soon. Melissa
Well, Sophie lives in Jackson Hole and I live in Idaho Falls. That picture was a rare occasion of us hanging out. I haven't been up to much, just working and yes, I do stay busy in the gym but my brother tends to exagerate about me.
Hey Jenn!
Wow it has been a long time since we were in the same ward, huh? It's great to hear from you and I hope all is well with you and your family! We're looking forward to seeing you next week at the good ol' Sugar City park!
Take care,
Scott
Fun pic of both you and Sophie - you both look great! It will be fun to see you next week!
Angie
Thanks for the post Jen. I missed so many people at the reunion since I couldn't stay very long. Being there was like being a kid again... to my wife's dismay since that gave her three children and not just two. I saw Sophie too and wanted to sneak over and visit instead of chasing my son down before he trashed the watermelon supply. Thanks, enjoy life and hear from you later.
Post a Comment