well, I didn't want melissa to be the only one with two posts on here:) I have been playing around and have got up the nerve to attempt to post some pics....we will see how it goes!
That is a gorgeous family picture. Where was that taken? Thanks for the pictures. I love to read everyones post and then see their families and everything.
Morgen, You're beautiful! and your kids are dolls! I'm thinkin that one looks like you and the other one looks like your husband! How cute! I'm lookin forward to seeing you at the reunion! See you in . . .oh, about 2 1/2 hours! Ha ha.
I don't know where to post a comment! it was good to see you! i don't think i ever said congrats on an upcoming girl! it will be fun! your boys will be protective of her i'm almost positive! it was good to see you! (i said that twice!) ps your pics are dang cute!
If you graduated from SSHS in 1997, please join in and participate! Simply send an e-mail to 1997[at]ssdiggers(dot)com with your name. You will then receive an e-mail invite telling you how to login and start blogging.
If you graduated from SSHS a different year, check out www.ssdiggers.com to see whether your class has their own page or how you can get one started.
Brother Ramirez throwing tootsie rolls at you for participating in class
Bun Man
Buying off tardies from Mr. Patterson with a can of Pepsi
Chad Sommer's "You Might Be a Redneck..."
Chad Sommer's interpretive dancing
Cheating on Ms. Johnson's five-mile run to the cemetery by shaking the pedometer a bunch and riding in the back of a truck
Cheese Zombies
DOLs in Mr. Schultz's class
English/Journalism with Mr. Schultz
Flying Seth's "shirt flag" from the top of the white grain tower in Sugar City
Guitar Club "Unplugged" 1997
In U.S. Government with Coach Romney, a bunch of students made a memorial park across the street from the school honoring students that died as Sugar-Salem High School students for a class project
KFC running out of chicken in West Yellowstone during a snowed-in ski trip
Mrs. Johnson's shoes
Mystery week surprise was Jeremy Jex dressed as Helga from Germany
Sitting in German 2 and listing to Tyson translate things like "I have a termite in my bum hole" and watching Mr. Z throw shoes at people.
Sleeping bags at basketball games
The high school flood
The night Seth and Tyson found out that Dan and Gloria Stumme were CIA agents on the witness protection program
3 comments:
That is a gorgeous family picture. Where was that taken? Thanks for the pictures. I love to read everyones post and then see their families and everything.
Morgen, You're beautiful! and your kids are dolls! I'm thinkin that one looks like you and the other one looks like your husband! How cute! I'm lookin forward to seeing you at the reunion! See you in . . .oh, about 2 1/2 hours! Ha ha.
I don't know where to post a comment! it was good to see you! i don't think i ever said congrats on an upcoming girl! it will be fun! your boys will be protective of her i'm almost positive! it was good to see you! (i said that twice!) ps your pics are dang cute!
Post a Comment