Haacke Update
Hi everyone. I wanted to get your feedback on doing something like this. I know that we all have things going on. I would love to keep in touch with everyone better. I was trying to figure a way that I could do this. I have talked to Scott Bratsman about doing something. We talked about doing a site of some sort. I am not saying we should use this... But I do think we should do something.My family is doing great. We just had our first baby boy. We named him Spencer Jeremy Haacke. We are excited to have him. I am working in Iowa as the Economic Development director for the city of Hawarden, IA. It is a fun job, and has its challenges. Anyways. that is all I will write for now.
I married a wonderful Southern Bell from Virginia. named Heather. If you want her resume I can get that to you, it is very impressive.
But that is not the reason I married her, she is perfect in every way and a great support for me and my "normalness." We were married in the DC Temple in 2004. I just finished my masters in communications, so I guess you could say that I am a master communicator. I thought I would throw up an another picture or two of me and my family now that this has taken off somewhat. (I had written a short spill before)
This is J. His full name is Spencer Jeremy Haacke. We call him Jeremy.
But that is not the reason I married her, she is perfect in every way and a great support for me and my "normalness." We were married in the DC Temple in 2004. I just finished my masters in communications, so I guess you could say that I am a master communicator. I thought I would throw up an another picture or two of me and my family now that this has taken off somewhat. (I had written a short spill before)This is J. His full name is Spencer Jeremy Haacke. We call him Jeremy.
Haacke
9 comments:
Haacke!
It's so good to see a picture of you with your new little one! I haven't been able to keep track of you these past few years what with you moving from the east to the southwest to the midwest! Congrats on the new family, job, and um, plunger! I'm excited to see you in a couple weeks!
Scott
Hey, congratulations on your baby! That's so cool how much you've accomplished. Looks like things are going great for you. It'll be cool to see you at the reunion. Take care.
Schmaake! Love the pic - you look a little tipsy to be holding a baby.
Angie
HOLY CRAP . . . Spencer has a child. That is scary! I am just kidding. You're a natural! How in the heck have you been? I hope there will be a good turn out at the reunion, I really want to see everyone. I hope all is well with you and I will see you in a couple of weeks. Love ya ~ Jenn Handy
hey haacke! goodness, i can't even remember the last time i saw you...we'll have to coordinate our trips to idaho better. that is wonderful about your new little boy - lots of excitement ahead! perhaps joe can sit down this weekend and catch up a little with everyone.
lisa
Hey thanks for setting this up this is fun! Ceanna was really only 1 lb. 10 oz.It's a long story but the jist of it is I had placenta previa and was on bed rest since the begining. It was hard and I only lasted at home until 24 weeks and was in the hospital for the "rest of my pregnancy" which only lasted to 26 weeks which made me only 6 months prego. She was in the NICU for 80 days and came home before her due date at 5 lbs. She has no health problems, she's a little skinny but we can handle that. Just looking at her you would have never known! She's our miracle baby!
I think it's awesome that you guys set this up. It's a ton of fun! We really have a neat class and it's been fun to see hat everyone is up to.
I was just looking through everyone's pics, when my husband noticed yours. . .apparently you guys know each other? (BYU- inner city, Chicago thing?)
Cute family!
I just asked him what year that was, He thinks it was the summer of '03 ? Right before we met each other. He's got all positive memories :)
What a cute little boy! Is he crawling yet? Aleynah just started. If not, your in for an adventure! Trevor doesn't have a website of his art yet, but if you email me your address I can send you a disk of his work. Our email is trevorbazil@gmail.com. Does you brother have a website or a show anywhere? I would be interested in seeing his work too. Trevor has a couple of shows in Utah, what year did your brother graduate? Maybe Trevor knew him. Let me know. Dixie
Post a Comment