SUMMER "HYMAS" YANCEY





hello everyone!! I still feel like we should be in high school, but I'm getting closer to 30 then 18. Well I've been married now for 7 yrs and have two crazy boys. I married Kade Yancey he was a South Fremont Cougar, I still have to let him know who was the best!! We made our home in Chester ( if you can believe it Cheree Henrie, Christy Arnell, and I all live within a 1/2 mile of each other) who would have ever thought!! The oldest is Karter and he is 4, and Peycen is 2, they are the best of friends. My last son was born with a rare metabolic disorder called LCHAD which of course know one will no what that is I'm still learning. We travel to Primary Childrens hospital every 4 to 6 months for checkups so far so good. So no more kids in store for me, the docs told me not to chance having another because I almost didn't make it through so I'm thankful for the 2 boys I have. Kade and I are very careful with what and where Peycen gets to go, we try very hard not to get him around a lot of people due to sickness, so I will be coming to the reunion alone Kade is going to stay with the children.
I work for St. Anthony Motors as their Business Mangaer doing their accounting, Cheree Henrie Parkinson works with me, Kade works for Fairpoint Communications as a fiber tech. I still play a little softball, my husband and I play co-ed and I also play on a women's team that travels to tournaments. I see a lot of our classmates paying ball its fun to see them. Kade is a big hunter and fisher so there is a few months I'm a widow, but he loves it so I try my hardest to like it.
8 comments:
hello summer! get to work
Summer, I didn't even reconize you! You look so young! My youngest is named Paysen and he is 2 too! Your family is super CUTE!
Oh Summy, you and your kids are so cute. What can I say? I love the pics and you look so cute in the 4-wheeler pic.
SUMMER . . . Your pics are do freakin cute. I am sure I will see you soon, since I always see you. TELL CHEREE TO GET HER PICS ON HERE. Love ya ~ Jenn
Summer.
I'll always remember you as the girl I sat by in 5th Grade who was madly in love with the New Kids on the Block. Ahh, the good old days...
Your family is beautiful. Say hi to Idaho for me; it's been over 2 years since I've visited!
-tjt
SUMMER. . . I think that the first Monday of every month would be just fabulous. GUESS WHAT. . . My father called me on the phone last night and told me and my family that he is flying us to Hawaii and we are going on a 11 day cruise for Christmas. I am totally freaking out . . . BUT anyways I am so excited about the girls nights out thing. TELL CHEREE HI because she is a freakin loser and will not get on here. Love ya and talk to you on Saturday. OH YEAH by the way . . . LET US WIN NEXT TIME.
Paysen was born on July 1, 2005! Too bad he couldn't come they would have fun together(as long as your guy is out of control and into everything!) I don't blame you though, it's not worth the risk. I was SUPER anal with Ceanna. (I wrote the word anal! it looks funny!he he) i know, jenn tells me i'm a nerd, what do you do?! c u soon!
Hey Summer! I see your mom every now and then, but I think that I've only ran into you maybe twice in ten years! Your boys are cute! I'm glad to hear that everything is going (somewhat) better for you now. It seems like you had a few trials for a while there! Are your parents still in Newdale? Not very many people still live there. I can't believe how much it's changed. See you soon!
Post a Comment