Friday, July 20, 2007

Mandi (Terrill) Terry

Where to start? I some ways it seems like high school was just yesterday, but as I think back to all that has happened the last 10 years and it seems like high school was forever ago. I look forward to seeing updates on everyone, I guess I am one of the few who actually enjoyed high school for all that it was.







Right out of high school I took off to Boise, Idaho to get a job and started school in the fall at Albertson College in Caldwell. I played soccer for the college for three years and was working towards a graphic design degree with a minor in business. As life sometimes goes I quit school to live the married life. I have since been divorced. After my divorce I moved back to Idaho Falls, where I enjoyed playing softball and soccer.
With luck & love on my side I met my soul mate. We planned a trip to Las Vegas in May of this year and were married. The marriage was a package deal, I now have two great step-children. My husbands name is Shawn. Our two children our Clayton who is about to turn 10 and Mekenna who just turned 6. I adore them! If all goes well there are plans for a couple more little ones here down the road.
As a family we like to go camping, fishing, and hunting. We are big Nascar fans, (me of all people - go figure) go Jr. #8 - for now. We are blessed to have a great thing called USANA in our lives. I still like to play sports when I can.
Shawn considers Jackson, Wyoming home and he was missing home, so about a year and half ago we made the move to Alpine, Wyoming. Alpine is about 35 miles south of Jackson and just over an hour from Idaho Falls.
I am currently working as an office manager for a drywall company here in Jackson. We have played with the idea of me going back to school to either finish my degree or maybe go into teaching. Shawn does carpentry and finish work in the Star Valley area.
Our big news is in the last few weeks we have purchased 7 acres and are in the process of starting to build a house. Which is a very scary but exciting road.
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to share their lives. It
is great to see where everyone is at. Take care and best wishes.

2 comments:

Elder Paysen Adams said...

i remember going to boise with you, that was a blast! it was like the first time my parents let me go anywhere and what were we juniors or seniors? i don't remember...oh and remember when we went to senior prom together?! that was a crazy and eventful night! you had a blind date--got along great--which is rare on blind dates! anyway good to see you, i thought i saw you at the reunion but didn't get a chance to say hi

Dixie Bazil said...

Hey Mandi! Its too bad I never seen you in Boise, we were in Caldwell a few times because Trevor's sister moved there so her husband could do an internship. Sounds like things are going good for you guys. I wish I could have made the reunion, but hopefully for the 20.