Friday, August 3, 2007

It was good to see everyone

It was good to see everyone. I was sad that I could only stay for a few hours and not chat more with everyone. Thanks for all the work Jessica and Seth put into the planning the reunion. Heather was impressed with our whole class and how close we were. I have to admit that it is pretty unique. I was at dinner with a couple in our ward and they wouldn't even desire to go back to their high school reunion. I was excited myself to see so much of us there.

Just as a little maitinance, Scott is currently working on a site that we can post our contact information that cannot be accessed by spammers. I don't know the details, but remember to check back often to update your information.

It was good to see everyone, I was sad when I had to get back to work. I hope to hear from everyone soon.

Haacke

No comments: