Wednesday, July 11, 2007

6 comments:

Jenn Handy said...

HELLO MELISSA. . . HOLY COW. . . You still live here and I never see you. FIVE BOYS! And I thought two kids were a handful, I can't even imagine. So what the heck are you up too? I work for two attorney's Bill Forsberg and Troy Evans. I also do all the billing and accounting for the firm so yea They keep me very busy. My kids are both doing soccer this year and Madyson made the traveling cheer team so we are always going! It was so good to hear from you. Keep in touch girly. OH YEAH are you going to the reunion?? Let me know. Love ya ~ Jenn

Angie Miller said...

Melissa -

I am SO impressed with you. Five boys ... wow. Congratulations!

Angie

Jenn Brown said...

Hey Girl, it's crazy how much things have changed in ten years. The people who I went to high school are all growning up and having kids and still feel like a kid. Oh well, I was always a late bloomer :) Can't wait to see you.

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

Melissa, I think that is awesome, 5 boys. My grandfather had 9 boys and the last two were twins. He always wanted to have one little girl and kept trying and trying. His famous saying (I am sure everyone has heard it, it is so famous) ... "When the boys start coming two by two, that is when we are going to have to stop." Thanks for your update.

Haacke, Spencer L.

Jenn Handy said...

OKAY YOU REALLY SUCK . . . =)jk! But you made me laugh even out loud at work, but I should of totally took into consideration that you have TWO postings and not just one like the rest of us. =) I am so funny I know. Anyways. . . I really can't wait to see you next week, we really should do lunch or something. Love ya ~ Jenn

Teeps Peeps said...

Melissa -

Ezra's an awesome name. Ours was born Jan 24th. We got crap too but it grows on people and pretty soon they name their kids the same thing. We know several little boy Ezras!

My folks live in Hibbard. Nice place. Good to hear from you.

Best-

tjt