Stummie Retirement Party
Hi Everyone,
I posted before that Mrs. Stummie was retiring at the end of the school year last year. Apparently that didn't happen. I got an email from Angie Jeppeson Paxton telling me that she has confirmation this time that Mrs. Stummie and her husband are retiring at the end of this school year. For those who are in town and would like to attend, she and a few others are planning a retirement party. It will be on May 15th. I will give you more details as I get them. In the meantime, if you would like to help with the planning of the party or would like to contribute to a retirement gift, you can contact Angie at angfla@hotmail.com. She asks that you put "Stummie Retirement" in the subject line of the email so that she doesn't delete it.
Take Care!
Bridgette
1 comment:
Thanks Bridget... I hope to be participating. Let us know when there is more information.
Thanks,
Haacke
Post a Comment