Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank you to all the the well wishes when my dad passed away on January 8th. He loved working in the school system and he loved all the students. Thanks for giving him so many good memories! It you have any fun memories I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

Shelly,

Our family's thoughts and prayers are with you. I have my own memories of bishop/principal Gee. I remember I had to spend the day in his office because Mr. Clark couldn't stand another day of me. Your Dad, then put me in the bathroom, which had a desk... it was an interesting day. He caught me passing notes under the bathroom door to Allen Bencomo (sp) who was on the other side. I thought it was a lot of fun because we got to have lunch with him and he acted like we were not in trouble.

Bridgette said...

I'm glad you posted to the class blog Shelley. Mr. Gee was such a great man and he will be missed by all of us.