Valerie Beddes Robinson
I have never add my info on the blog. Could never figure it out.:) But as you can see i figured it out. This is my wonderful family. Kenadee is the oldest she will be 10, then Dallin he will be 8, Then Emalee she is 3, Last but not least Jaren he will be 2. We are living out in Salem on 3 acres with 3 dogs, 6 cows, 1 horse, and a couple of cats that come and go as they please. It is fun to see how all of our families are growing and that we are keeping the blog going when we can find time or if we finally figure it out. I hope everyone and there families are doing great.
3 comments:
Such a cute family! I recognize the yard! It makes me miss Salem!
--Shayla (Checketts) Smith
It is good to see an update on this... I am glad you are doing good. I can't believe how fast your family is growing. Thanks for the update.
I see you in town shopping every once in a while, but it is good to see your family! Can you believe that we would ever get this old?
~Shelley Gee
Post a Comment