Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Haacke Update

Here in Iowa still and loving it. I know I mentioned how cold it was, but now that is over and I am enjoying the warm weather. Heather, Jeremy and I had a vacation to Myrtle Beach and we had such a good time. I am now busy at work (well not really considering I am writing this quick note) and excited about my job. (Economic Development for those that didn't know). We are currently building a speculative building for potential companies to look at. I am working hard for my church calling as well. I am part of the Stake Young mens and so we are planning our youth conference and that is taking a lot of the extra time I have. Heather and Jeremy are in Virginia visiting family and so the calling helps keep my mind of missing them, for I miss them a lot. Well, drop me a line if you would like. I am interested in what everyone is doing. hackiman(at)gmail(dot)com. This is a picture of Jeremy and I before we go out to mow the Lawn.

No comments: