just showing off my baby:)
well, not that anybody has been dying to know if we had our baby yet...but we did. I am so completely in love with this little girl that I am just showing her off to anybody I can...whether they want me to or not:)
Alexia Kay Olson was born November 19th, weighing in at 7lbs 2oz. and 21 inches long. she is absolutley adorable and we all love her to death. one of my hubby's co-workers took pics for us at the hospital...she is 6 hours old in the picture...and just cuter now!!:) gosh! who knew I would turn into such a sap when I had a daughter!!!
Alexia Kay Olson was born November 19th, weighing in at 7lbs 2oz. and 21 inches long. she is absolutley adorable and we all love her to death. one of my hubby's co-workers took pics for us at the hospital...she is 6 hours old in the picture...and just cuter now!!:) gosh! who knew I would turn into such a sap when I had a daughter!!!

1 comment:
She is so cute, what a great picture!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment