Hey, good idea Teeps! You can find Lindsay and me at blog.scott-n-lindsay.com.
I added a class blogroll to the page so we can keep better track of each other. I know of other blogs already but will only add them if they post their address here. This goes for anyone--don't hesitate to speak up if you want something changed for privacy's sake. Hope all is well!
If you graduated from SSHS in 1997, please join in and participate! Simply send an e-mail to 1997[at]ssdiggers(dot)com with your name. You will then receive an e-mail invite telling you how to login and start blogging.
If you graduated from SSHS a different year, check out www.ssdiggers.com to see whether your class has their own page or how you can get one started.
Brother Ramirez throwing tootsie rolls at you for participating in class
Bun Man
Buying off tardies from Mr. Patterson with a can of Pepsi
Chad Sommer's "You Might Be a Redneck..."
Chad Sommer's interpretive dancing
Cheating on Ms. Johnson's five-mile run to the cemetery by shaking the pedometer a bunch and riding in the back of a truck
Cheese Zombies
DOLs in Mr. Schultz's class
English/Journalism with Mr. Schultz
Flying Seth's "shirt flag" from the top of the white grain tower in Sugar City
Guitar Club "Unplugged" 1997
In U.S. Government with Coach Romney, a bunch of students made a memorial park across the street from the school honoring students that died as Sugar-Salem High School students for a class project
KFC running out of chicken in West Yellowstone during a snowed-in ski trip
Mrs. Johnson's shoes
Mystery week surprise was Jeremy Jex dressed as Helga from Germany
Sitting in German 2 and listing to Tyson translate things like "I have a termite in my bum hole" and watching Mr. Z throw shoes at people.
Sleeping bags at basketball games
The high school flood
The night Seth and Tyson found out that Dan and Gloria Stumme were CIA agents on the witness protection program
5 comments:
I'm at TNTeeps.blogspot.com
Hey, good idea Teeps! You can find Lindsay and me at blog.scott-n-lindsay.com.
I added a class blogroll to the page so we can keep better track of each other. I know of other blogs already but will only add them if they post their address here. This goes for anyone--don't hesitate to speak up if you want something changed for privacy's sake. Hope all is well!
-Scott
We're at:
spencerandshaylafamily.blogspot.com
Feel free to browse!
i have a blog and occasionally will write about Joe, so if you email me I'll send you an invite
lisahymas7@hotmail.com
Hey, here is the king family blogspot! sethandjess.blogspot.com
Post a Comment